2015-07-05

Divine Gifts

Beloved ones <3 I hope you have had a lovely weekend and are having a peaceful present moment. I felt to share with you these gifts from my grandparents garden. I AM thanking these precious ones for the divine scent and beauty they bring to our home <3 


These heavenly wonderfully scented roses stand tall and shine brightly on our kitchen table <3

A trinity of wonderfully scented yellow roses <3

Absolutely wonderful scent on these jasmine flowers <3

Absolutely wonderful scent on these jasmine flowers <3 These are the branches I had to cut off from other pieces, and of course I would never throw them away, they are to shine and serve with their magic, so I placed them in a little bowl of water <3

Absolutely wonderful scent on these jasmine flowers <3



Wishing you all a wonderful present moment, so much Love, and blessings in abundance.
I Love You, Lina Louise <3


No comments:

Post a Comment