2015-09-03

Stepping Into New Phase


Beloved hearts <3 May you have had a wonderful start of this new month. This is indeed a powerful month with expansive energies. New levels of Light embodiment, more embodiment of multidimensional aspects/REmembrance of our true selves to merge as one here and feel this complete unification within us, and huge shifts is what I AM sensing for this upcoming phase, shifts and changes personally and collectively. It will be unique to all and a very individual experience. How our experience will BE, depends fully upon how unattached we are, and our ability to stay open, aware and devoted to our hearts and Soul.

For deeper focus and more intimate experiences as we go though this month of September, I AM dedicating this period to my self and immediate surroundings. I will not be sharing much online. 

Wishing you all a most magnificent September, so much Love and Blessings in abundance. May it bring you even more blessings, magic and miracles. Enjoy it in deep presence and gratitude, sweet ones. 

Within divine Love, divine Light, divine goodness, and Mastery. I AM, we are.
I Love You, Lina Louise <3


No comments:

Post a Comment