2014-12-10

Intuitive Personal Paintings


A Golden Heart


A Balanced Passionate Heart


A Star of Divine Love


When I make a custom personal painting, I tune into your energy and fully go with my intuition when Creating it. In this, and in my other services, I have gotten beautiful feedback and it seems to be accurate and spot on in many areas, it brings empowerment, confirmations, and remembrance to the person. It is an honor and a joy to offer these services who opens up to even more inner empowerment and growth. <3 We are here to support, help, and encourage each other (all who so chooses and are open to it) in BEcoming our true Creator self here on Beloved Gaia at this "time" and in the times to come.

Here is some lovely feedback I got a while ago on an Intuitive Personal Painting: Awwwe Lina there are no words for the amount of gratitude I feel  Thank you soooooo much, wow what a beautiful painting!! It resonates with me on so many deep levels, when I first saw it and read what it represents I just cried and felt how this resonated with who I am and why I am here. Divine timing indeed <3 ~B


If you feel guided to order an Intuitive Personal Painting from me, please do so on my Bubble of Love web page Here <3


I Love You, Lina Louise <3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends.
    tablouri personalizate

    ReplyDelete