2015-06-26

My New Paintings

Hi, beloved ones <3 I hope you are having a lovely present moment. A few weeks ago I created two new paintings for myself, I wished to make new ones that reflect my current state and embodiment. 

The first one is called Beloveds.
It shows the beloveds balance, wholeness, and unity as they create together in divine oneness. This makes for pure source Light to flow through them. They are God-Goddess, living Mastery within divine Love, through this they create new realities, worlds, and universes. <3






The second one I created is called Principle of Creation. It is a vesica piscis symbol, which represents two within one. The nature of polarity is the principle of creation, and this symbol is representing the divine principle of two within one. When the two circles unifies like this, the middle part is creating the sacred yoni symbol, which is the Great Mother Goddess symbol. This painting holds the Light of the perfected state of God-Goddess Love, within eternal oneness. <3







Wishing you so much Love and Blessings in abundance, Lina Louise <3






No comments:

Post a Comment