2015-06-17

Shifting and Expanding

Beloved hearts <3 I hope you had a most wonderful new moon experience. I enjoyed it and had a sacred moment for meditation and reflection. I AM having a cold, which is my way of shifting huge to integrate new. We are preparing for this upcoming weekends solstice and our bodies need extra care and relaxation. This new moon was very powerful and the solstice will be stunning! 

May we honor our expansion and give ourselves some extra moments of rest, nurture, and pampering, savor every moment and honor our self. We went for a calm peaceful walk earlier today to harmoniously move some energy. There are flowers in bloom everywhere here and all the green beauty is so gorgeous and energizing. May you enjoy these glimpses of it and may it bring you some extra freshness and harmony in feel.

We are merging timelines/moving deeper into the new unknown so beautifully and there are so much magic, miracles, beauty, wonders and amazingness to embrace for us Here Now. Stay open in heart and mind, honor every moment and embrace. 

My babies <3

Stunning beauties <3

Bright ones <3

Flowers in bloom <3

Green beauty <3


Within divine Love, divine peace, divine harmony, and Mastery. I AM, we are.

I Love You, Lina Louise <3

1 comment: