2015-06-16

New Moon in Gemini/Twins


Happy New Moon in Gemini/twins <3 <3
Today I AM choosing to celebrate my own beloved connection. I AM celebrating all true beloveds. They are connected in divine perfection trough their full wholeness and unified polarities within them. They have a deep fully pure twin Soul consciousness which they live and embody selflessly and effortlessly in pure joy. They are God-Goddess manifested in HUman form and their only desire is to serve all of creation through this. Which they do in every expanded now moment naturally within perfected pure Love. 

I AM honoring beloveds in heart and whole BEing and also in form. I AM honoring our own inner wholeness and our inner sacred marriage. May you have a wonderful magical new moon experience.


Within divine Love, divine Light, divine wholeness, and Mastery. I AM, we are.
I Love You, Lina Louise <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment