2015-06-15

Light and Expansion


Happy Monday, beloved ones <3
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
We have received/created from within us so much new Light this weekend. From this comes stunning expansion and opportunities for shifts. 

We are also preparing for the solstice next weekend and our physical bodies who are in constant change and are increasing its vibrational frequency need extra care, such as good amounts of pure water, exercise, stretching, and whatever we may feel guided to do. Take some moments for beautiful relaxation and rest, BE, feel, listen savor, and also enjoy moments in nature.

I AM honoring the expansion of me. I AM honoring the expansion of you. I AM celebrating my Mastery self. I AM celebrating your Mastery self. 
Within divine Love, divine peace, ease, grace, and Mastery. I AM, we are.


I Love You, Lina Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment