2015-07-24

Deeper Compassion


Beloved ones, I hope you are having a peaceful present moment <3 Today I wish to share my current view on deeper compassion <3

Compassion on source level means allowance to experience and BE. It means that the consciousness of divine perfection and will is in our awareness and deeply trusted. This therefore means to allow and trust. Allow all to BE. Know and trust that as sovereign Souls of the One we know what we need and what we do not need for our growth and expansion. 
Pure allowance and no attachment. It is not about projecting our own dreams and beliefs onto others. We shall support each other and honor our uniquenesses, encourage each other, help each other, inspire, and support through divine neutrality. Pure Allowance, through kindness, respect, support, no judgement, and no criticism. 
I AM honoring our freedom to choose. I AM honoring our infinite journeys of ever BEcoming. I AM honoring our deep inner knowing.

Within divine Love, divine Light, divine peace, and Mastery. I AM, we are.
I Love You, Lina Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment