2015-08-08

Abundance, 888 Lions Gate


Beloved ones <3 Today we have the 888 gateway, which means the 8th day of the 8th month of 2015 which adds up to 8. Number 8 is the number of abundance. May we all feel and notice the beautiful abundance we have and that surrounds us in every moment, and let's take a moment today to feel this deep gratitude for our abundance, which comes in truly endless ways. We can  notice abundance anywhere and within us always.

I AM feeling grateful for my loved ones, this is pure abundance to me, to BE with the most sweetest loving kind compassionate caring BEings. I AM feeling grateful for my abundant health. I AM feeling grateful for the abundance of delicious pure food I AM able to eat. I AM feeling grateful for BEing here with all of you, beautiful hearts <3 Today I AM feeling deeply truly grateful for the warm beautiful weather which makes me able to sit in the garden and create jewelry, and charge up on this new Light we are receiving/creating.
This list goes on for eternity.. <3 Abundance of air, abundance of laughter, abundance of breaths, abundance of words, abundance of sleep, abundance of smiles, abundance of hugs, abundance of support and Love <3
What abundance are you grateful for?

Wishing you all so much Love and blessings in abundance.
Within divine Love, divine Light, divine harmony, and Mastery. I AM, we are.
I Love You, Lina Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment