2015-04-26

Crystallized Stone BEing




Hi there, beloved sparks <3 
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I found this big crystallized stone BEing yesterday as I was out walking next to the forest here. It is such a pure one, and its energy is the most sweet harmonious and gentle one. It wishes to remind us of our BEcoming of crystalline golden HUmans. How important it is to support, nurture, honor and celebrate our physical temples. Listen to it fully and feel what it needs in the moment. 
Rest, pure nourishment and water, movement/exercise, play and whatever we feel guided to do or BE. Feel your divinity and sacredness. Breathe it in and breathe it out, live it, express it, BE it. <3

Blessings from this pure stone BEing and I. I AM wishing you a most precious present moment, beloved hearts. 


I Love You, Lina Louise <3


No comments:

Post a Comment