2015-04-17

Pluto Retrograde


Happy Friday, beloved hearts <3 I hope you are having a peaceful present moment. I AM sure you are feeling the amazing intensity of the Pluto retrograde that will now BE until September. This is the planet of what is hidden/unconscious within us and collectively, pushed away in the dark/unconscious side of us, things we push aside consciously or unconsciously and do not want to feel and see within ourselves. 
We do this because of fear which is about control, conditioning, separation, judgement and such. 

Pluto desires and supports us in facing these aspects of us so that we can consciously embrace them and make a space for them instead of pushing it aside/create separation and try to "hide" it from ourselves and/or others. 
One can say that Pluto likes to "push buttons" lol ;) stir things up and therefor give opportunities for Mastery, transformation, expansion/growth, new births, and move more into Unity within us and around us, as we transmit everything from within us.

All is perfect and we are always exactly where we need to be on our journey so that we learn and expand the way our Soul and Source wishes. There is no right or wrong way to handle or do things. I will simply share how I AM seeing, feeling and moving through this ever expanding moment. 

I AM the experience, the feeling, and the doing that is currently happening in this moment. Fully allowing and embracing it and therefor there is a lot less resistance; judgement (of the self and also therefore of others), criticism, and conditions. The less resistance in all ways and areas, the more ease, flow and divine grace and goodness I AM. 
Living self as source, and therefore have full responsibility for my life, my sacred HUman temple, my experiences and my whole BEing, and have full empowerment from within.  
I AM, we are.
 
Wishing you so much revelations, clarity, and BEcoming from this retrograde, sweet one. 


I Love You, Lina Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment