2015-06-27

Weekend


Hi, beloved ones <3 Happy weekend to you! I hope you are having a harmonious present moment and have had a lovely week. We got a real boost in our expansion/timeline shift, and embodiment of our Mastery self/true self. A big shift took place. Many feel guided and inspired to make lovely changes and truly make space for new, which allows us to live our essence even more. The beautiful unification and merge within got deepened and this is absolutely stunning! 

I AM celebrating and enjoying yin and yang balance consciousness and the Magic it brings us. I AM honoring us all. I AM honoring our BEingness, our creations and our beauty. 

Sine bright within your own essence and allow it to spread its Magic through your passions. Love.
Within divine Love, divine harmony, divine goodness, and Mastery. I AM, we are.
I Love You, Lina Louise <3


No comments:

Post a Comment