2014-12-16

Raw, Vegan "Candy Cane" Smoothie



I made this smoothie today, a raw, vegan peppermint piece of Christmas heaven;P and oh my jingle bells!!, it turned out sooo yummy. I hope you will like it too. Hugs <3


Raw, Vegan "Candy Cane" Smoothie

2 bananas
1.25 dl/1/2 cup coconut milk
1.25 dl/1/2 cup rice milk (or almond milk)
a small pinch vanilla
a pinch of ground cinnamon 
a few drops of peppermint flavoring
2.5 dl/1 cup red berries (I had red currants available so that is what I used, but would be delicious with strawberries as well)

Mix all ingredients except for the berries in a blender. When smooth, divide the smoothie in half, mix one half with the red berries. Pour the half without berries in a glass, then pour in the half with berries, with a little spoon- gently swirl together the two to make a beautiful white-red pattern.
Drink in bubbly bliss;)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment